Thanks for your interested in the Digital Village Trade Exhibition at the Charlotte Black Film Festival April 11 – April 14, 2019, at the Charlotte Convention Center. The vendor expo will take place on April 12 & 13, 2019 from 10am – 6pm. (No Shared booths without permission)
The Charlotte Black Film Festival 2019
Charlotte Convention Center
BOOTH/HOURS 10:00 am – 6:00 pm both days Friday, April 12 and Saturday, April 13th, 2019
- Setup start time: 7:30am
- Setup must be completed by 9:15 am Failure to set-up your booth at the hours scheduled will forfeit your right to your booth.
- Up to two people will be allowed entry for vendor set-up and sale.
- A table and two chairs will be provided.
- All seller must provide all set-up materials. This includes banners, table covering, etc.
- VENDORS MUST OPEN FOR BUSINESS: At 9:30 am on both days.
- Fees can only be submitted in the form of Debit, Credit card or PayPal Space is not guaranteed until payment is received. Space will be issued on a first come first serve basis THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell or display explicit (sexual, drug-related, or profane) materials as determined by Director of Vendor operations.
- Beverages and food are not permitted for sale, information or sampling in booths. Sale of product is not permitted outside booth.
- All items sold by the vendor must be listed on the application. Any changes will require official approval.
- Vendor MAY NOT assign, sublease, resell or share spaces allotted, without permission.
- Special vendor credentials will be distributed to each vendor.
- Vendors are responsible for keeping their booth/space and surrounding area clean and orderly.
- FOOD VENDORS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
ACCEPTANCE OR SPACE ALLOTTED. Neither application nor prior participation guarantee acceptance as a 2019 Vendor. Vendors are chosen on a number of criteria including, variety and appeal of product, service, and equipment requirements, there are a limited number of Vendor spaces so Vendors will be accepted after application is reviewed and accepted. We will only respond to applicants that are selected. Please do not email us separately to check on your application. If immediate questions occur please submit them to Vendors@digitalvillageclt.com
ALL SALES FINAL! Note No food vendors allowed in the Charlotte Convention Center.